The health and safety (financial or otherwise) of our players is one of our top priorities here at Pokie Place. This is most delicate when it comes to Gambling Responsibly. Pokie Place is committed to doing everything in our power to make sure our players enjoy all the entertainment we have to provide in what we hope to be a safe and healthy hobby. Unfortunately, for some players, this is not possible, and they exhibit signs addiction while gambling on or offline.
Pokie Place encourages all players to gamble responsibly and to keep the following in mind when using Pokie Place or any other gambling establishment.
- Gambling online is a form entertainment and should not be considered a way to earn money.
- Don’t engage in prolonged gambling sessions. Take breaks often.
- Don’t bet any more than can comfortably afford to lose.
- Always pay close attention to how much you spend on your gambling activities.
- Be cautious and never chase your losses.
- If you are not having fun while gambling, it is time to stop.
Pokie Place is for adults only. No person under the age of 18 is ever allowed to place bets with Pokie Place in our website of via any of our Services. Neither are they allowed to create or attempt to create an account with us. Pokie Place may also request documentary proof in the case that we have any doubt regarding the age of a players trying to register or place bets. Any player unable to provide this proof of age when requested may have their account suspended or banned.
Keep Your Account Secure
- DO NOT leave your device unattended when logged into your Pokie Place account.
- Password protect your device and lock it if you have to leave it unattended while logged in.
- Never share your Pokie Place username or password with anyone.
- Never share your bank and/or credit card details, and ensure they are never made available to a minor.
- If there is even the slightest possibility of a minor accessing your device, do not use the ‘Save Password’ function.
If you believe that a minor has shared any information with Pokie Place, please contact us at [email protected]. We will immediately close that account until an investigation has taken place and we have confirmed the age of the account holder.
If you believe you are suffering from possible gambling addiction, have been spending too much time or money while playing at Pokie Place, we offer Self-Exclusion as your first line of defence.
When you Self-Exclude, you are making it so that your account cannot be accessed for a certain period of time (defined by you), and can’t be reactivated under any circumstances, by you or by Pokie Place staff, until that amount of time has expired. In the event you need to take a break from gaming, you can use this option yourself or you can Contact Us to help you Self-Exclude.
Know When You Need Help
If you have tried controlling your gambling and are still struggling, it may be time to seek help. Gamblers Anonymous is probably the most well-known of the support groups for people with Gambling Issues and could be a great help. With meetings offered around the world, you are sure to find something in your area on their website.